I thought I’d take the opportunity, since many of you check out the DAMY Health page, to give you a sample DAMY Health menu for a day. Since I am on maintainance, I do things differently here and there but when you are on the program, you must follow the meal plan that is given to you.
For example, you may notice that breakfast is a bit larger than what I currently would have. That’s because for lunch I prefer a bigger meal, so whatever carbs, proteins, etc. I don’t use at breakfast, I use it at lunch or as a snack later.
DAMY Health is an amazing program. I have tried all the programs so if you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment. If you haven’t already check out more info about DAMY Health and its’ programs by clicking here!
This sample menu is going to be as if I was doing the “Slim Down for the Holidays” Program that I did a couple of years ago. There are so many delicious foods you can put together to make a yummy and filling meal! Many of these same principles apply to the other programs as well. Enjoy!
- Eat both servings or making a giant one!
- Use a drizzle of honey instead of adding it into the “muffin top mixture”
- Hold the almonds! (Healthy fats, reserved for later in the day)
Yogurt with 1/2 Cup of Grapes
- With small side of brown rice and sugar snap peas
- You may also have a side salad with “free foods”* drizzled with some olive oil
Apple w/ a Small Handful of Almonds
Sautéed Broccoli and Chicken
- Marinated in olive oil, basil, onion, garlic and parsley
- Or choose whatever spices you like!
- You may also have side salad with “free foods”* drizzled with some olive oil
Snack (If Still Hungry)
- Small handful of nuts or sometimes I have yogurt
- Planned treat*
*see any DAMY Health plan for details!