Last night I went to hang out with my roomie and the girls in Boston. It was fun and a nice change of pace for me since I am a party girl what so ever. I went dressed up as a “Victoria Secret” Angel. This Hot for Halloween was definitely a challenge for me, but I managed to succeed!
I got a little lazy and didn’t feel like doing the meal planning in a chart, so I just decided to do a general break down of the meals into breakfasts, lunches/ dinners and snacks for this week.
- Maple Almond Butter “Muffin Top” Sandwich (w/ almond butter in middle)
- Waffles w/ Raspberries & Almond Butter
- Maple Oat Banana Pancakes w/ Almond Butter
- Garlic Baked Tofu w/ Veggies & Baked Potato
- Fruit & Cheese Platter
- “Not So” Chili w/ Brown Rice & Baked Plantain
- Trader Joe’s GF Pizza w/ Spinach
- Luna Bars (courtesy of a friend)
- Stonyfield Organic Yogurt
- String Cheese & Almonds
- Pears or Apples
- Wasa Cracker w/ Hard-Boiled Egg
I’m off to do some ready for homework then possibly going out to lunch with roomie and other peoples. Enjoy your Sunday every one!