I haven’t done a heartfelt post in a while. I just wanted to talk about a few new things in my life and where my path is taking me. After all it’s December and almost the end of 2012.
Firstly, I know I’ve said it here and there about me gaining weight. It’s interesting how after gaining seven pounds (the healthy way), my health has been very different. I became very weak when I hit the 130s and even a bit in the low 140s.Now I hover between 144 and 146 and that to me is great. I feel more energized and much healthier. Sometimes we really need to listen to our bodies and find what works. Everyone is different. Every body is different. Just listen.In terms of food, my diet has been fairly clean and mostly Vegetarian. I eat meat about 2-4 times a week and with that, my digestion has been much better. Exercise? I pretty much have been doing weeks 5-8 of DAMY’s Bikini Body. Once classes are done, I am going to change up my routine to include more yoga.Now onto a real list of December goals. What do I want to accomplish by this month’s year/ end?
- Pass my class: This should be a no brainer, but I really want to pass my class with a good grade and finally be done with it. Then it’s onto Nutrition learning for next semester.
- Do more yoga! I always tend to put this as a goal but never really stick to it. I am going to set that I do at least two yoga sessions per week.
- Start looking for a new job: Now that my schedule will be more flexible, I want to start looking for a new job that isn’t so physically demanding. It really is no good for my body what so ever.
- Try new things! Every week I need to try something new each week; whether it be a recipe, workout, or food. I always focus on new food but I need to change it up.
- Read! I want to read at least two books before December ends. More would be awesome but I really need to get back into reading. I may set that goal that I read at least 1-2 books per month.