Why thank you HealthNut for the honor to have such as awesome award. You definitely need to check out her blog. It’s filled with tons of great information.What is a Liebster? Well “Liebster” is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Here are those I nominate:
- Sprinkles & Allergies
- Jessie Loves To Run
- Modern Girl Nutrition
- Eating 4 Balance
- Empirically Erin
- The Fitness Girl Kitchen
- One Healthy Munchkin
- Milk and Spoon
- Healthy & Fit For Real
- Health Advocation
Answers for HealthNut:
1. Peanut or Almond butter? Justin’s vanilla almond butter = heaven!
2. Smoothies or Juices? Smoothies ❤
3. Summer or Fall? Fall :]
4. Pet Peeve? When a person repeats the same thing over and over and OVER!
5. Pinterest or Instagram? I have neither, but I’d say Pinterest!
6. Sweet or Salty? Can I have both combined lol?
7. Fruits or Veggies? Fruits!
8. Weights or Cardio? Weights!
9. Tea or coffee? Does a gingerbread latte from Starbucks count as coffee?
10. Australia or Asia? Australia!
11. Yoga or kickboxing? Yoga :]
Answers for MY Nominees:
1. Roasted or Raw Nut Butters?
2. Savory or Sweet Dishes?
3. First word that pops in your head when you hear “It’s snowing?”
4. Cake or Cookies?
5. Blogging or Vlogging?
6. Chocolate or Vanilla Ice Cream?
7. Greek Yogurt or Regular Yogurt?
8. Luna or Clif Bars?
9. Pumpkin or Apple Pie?
10. Summer or Winter?
11. Cats or Dogs?
Notice a sweet and seasonal theme here? If you were nominated already it’s because your awesome and just comment back to this post with an answer to 1 or 2 of my questions to you!
If you were not nominated, no worries. I still love you and only had room for eleven. Hmm *waits for someone else to nominate me for an award so I can add more blogs.*