Sunday is designated ramble day. Check out my love who wakes me up every morning.But doesn’t love when I mess with him.My friend is awesome. I make her lots of breakfasts and she so kindly gave me a Trader Joe’s gift card.Gym? All day, every day. I even gone twice in one day. It feels so good.99% dark chocolate? Absolutely disgusting and taste like dirt. Sorry Lindt!It’s time to update you on my 25 Before 25. Five down, 20 more to go!
- Go to my THIRD Broadway play.
- See a comedy show with friends.
- Visit Boston and eat all day.
- Attend the personal training certification and pass!
Visit a Vineyard and find a wine I like.
- Kiss a random stranger (and other crazy things, shh!)
- Take my parents out to dinner and thank them for all they’ve done for me.
Take a trip somewhere, anywhere, ALONE.
- Finish reading at least FIVE books, not school related.
- Go hiking.
- Sign up for a 5k.
- Take my dad to a baseball gone, not in NEW YORK.
- Get a pair of sexy heels
- Buy a good pair of jeans.
Treat myself to a nice hotel.
- Start my coaching program.
- Complete a full week being solely vegan.
- Have “x” amount of money in the bank.
Get rid of half my wardrobe and donate it. Write a letter to my 40 year old self and open it then (love this idea)
- Learn how to let go and go with the flow.
- Be fearless, and get over my anxiety.
- Give new things a chance.
Question: How’s your weekend going? Enjoy your Sunday!