Saturday is the day I turned 25! Well at 11:57pm to be exact.This year, has just been crazy and I am sure all of you know it! Between going back and forth between MA and NY, being single and trying to date, working different jobs and starting my coaching business.Despite it being very hectic, it did have some highlights;
- Like going to the AAAI/ISMA conference in Cape Cod last July
- Attempting to go Paelo early this year, which was quite interesting!
- Or delicious recipes that people loved; Chocolate Cake and Vegan Waffles
- Going to Puerto Rico and seeing my family, plus my cousin’s wedding!
- Celebrating my dad’s 50th birthday and hanging out in Baltimore with him
- And now being back on my own, trying to be a real grown-up :-]
Friday my mom left this for me in the morning. So sweet.We celebrated my birthday early on Thursday, since today I traveled back to MA today.We went to Texas De Brazil just like for my dad’s. I can’t pass up Brazilian food. Ever.Never a dull moment with this lady! My brothers and I :-] The most awesome and hilarious parentals I know.Love you both! Since I always get the light dinner, I decided to get dessert. It was a caramel cheesecake with caramelized pecans and a fudge bottom with vanilla ice cream. The letters was actually a delicious strawberry sauce. It was simply divine!For breakfast before the trip, I made myself some oats with chia and hemp seeds, almond milk, Justin’s vanilla almond butter and toppings. I’m a sucker for Justin’s vanilla almond butter.Let’s update you on some 25 Before 25, shall we?
Go to my SIXTH Broadway play (forgot I saw more!). See a comedy show with friends. Visit Boston and eat all day.
- Attend the personal training certification and pass (July 2013)
Visit a Vineyard and find a wine I like. Kiss a random stranger (and other crazy things, shh!)
- Take my parents out to dinner and thank them for all they’ve done for me.
Take a trip somewhere, anywhere, ALONE.
- Finish reading at least FIVE books, not school related.
- Sign up for a 5k.
Take my dad to a baseball gone, not in NEW YORK. Get a pair of sexy heels or dress Buy a good pair of jeans. Treat myself to a nice hotel. Start my coaching program. Complete a full week being solely vegan <–changed to Paleo. Have “x” amount of money in the bank. Get rid of half my wardrobe and donate it. Write a letter to my 40 year old self and open it then (love this idea) Learn how to let go and go with the flow. Be fearless, and get over my anxiety. Give new things a chance. *Personal-D* *Personal-S*
I think I did pretty good with my 25 before 25. I definitely want to finish all these things before the end of the year and I know that I will. As far as the 5k goes, I think I might not do that, but I would like to do something exercise related. Maybe a spin class or try out Crossfit? Only time will tell.
Question: Is there something you want to cross off of your to do list? Please share!