Good morning friends! TGIS[unday]..Let me tell you, this was another week from hell. I am totally glad it’s over, although this week is going to be busy. Definitely needed this weekend to relax and enjoy with friends.
And making a little sea salt caramel chocolate mousse (recipe soon!)Trying out some need goodies like this for breakfast for work. No more overnights, now it’s 6:00am, so I needed some grab and go foods for breakfasts. These little packs are yummy and I pair with a fruit or nut butter or both.
Check out this gluten-free cereal find; this cereal is very delicious and I caution, you may eat the whole box in two sittings like I did. #NoShame!And guess what?! I have a mini giveaway for you of my current favorite products at the moment. It’s been a while, so I figured, what the heck?!What’s inside?
- Raw Fit Protein Powder Packet
- Hemp Heats Packet
- thinkThin in Caramel Fudge
- Luna Protein Bar (In chocolate peanut butter, not chocolate cherry almond)
- Justin’s Maple Almond Butter
- Justin’s new 80 calorie packs of honey peanut butter
- Simply Nature’s Almond & Coconut fruit and nut bar
- Wholesome Sweetners Blue Agave Packet (x’s 2)
- Wild Harvest Lemon Ginger Tea
- Bigelow Pumpkin Spice Tea
- Yogi Lemon Ginger Tea
- Bear Naked Friuit & Nut Morning Power Pack (not shown)
- And who knows…? Maybe some more nut butters, bars or teas!
You know sometimes I throw in some extra goodies! All you have to do is leave a comment hear on this post saying your current favorite fall food product and you’ll be entered. I will pick a winner next Sunday!
If you want an additional entry you can do one of the following (and leave a comment saying you did!): Follow me, NutritiouslySweet on Instagram or on my Facebook page! Good luck and have a good weekend 🙂