There’s no place like home.
To make homemade flatbreads for you and your mom.Or your own delicious smoothies.Enjoying some cuddle time with the puppy. Or even going to Whole Foods with the man friend.How amazing is he? He came all the way down from New Hampshire to NYC to check up on me post surgery. In case you may have wondered, that’s where all the NH pictures came from. My parents gave him an NYC tour since he had never been.Even got to see the “YouTube” spray paint artist. Such a talented guy! Showed him a little City Island, which is my mom’s favorite place!Recovery is going well and to celebrate I am doing a GIVEAWAY of the following protein bars (almost $20.00 worth!):
- 2 thinkThin high protein (chocolate fudge and white chocolate)
- 3 lean protein + fiber bars (honey peanut drizzle, chocolate almond brownie and chunky chocolate peanut)
- 1 caramel thinkThin crunch bar
- PLUS 2 Quest Bars (cookie dough and chocolate chunk)!
- PLUS a surprise (could be some Justin’s, Garden of Life protein packet or another Quest bar!)
Giveaway ENDS AUGUST 6th and I will pick and announce the winner on the 8th. I hope everyone is having a great week and good luck!