Happy Saturday everyone!
It’s very rare for me to post on a Saturday. Usually it’s either Friday or Sunday. Either way, it’s just because I have a super special MIMM for y’all on Monday. Stay tuned.
Today I bring to you week 11 update for Baby Gendron. This Tuesday I will officially be 12 weeks! Pretty soon, we will be out of the first trimester and into the second. Time is flying fast, so let’s get to the update shall we?Weight Gain: So far I am right on track with the first trimester; gained two pounds! Since I started at a healthy weight, 2-5lbs is recommended for me.
Workouts: Still a fitness instructor and teaching 3-4 spin classes now and the Stretch/Abs and Tabata class Morning sickness kicks in right when My PERSONAL workouts are now 1-2 times a week, one being a yoga class.
Symptoms: Getting better!
- Migraines: Thank goodness they are disappearing, although I may have a small one every 1-2 days. I think it was due to my eye sight. I’ve been wearing my new new glasses and one day just out of comfort I put my old ones. I noticed they were better. That was one of the questions they asked at the OB has my vision changed, but I said no not thinking too much of it.
- Exhaustion: I haven’t been AS exhausted as the first 10 weeks. My naps are now 2-3 times a week instead of every day.
- Nausea: Pretty much has gone away but still here and there at night.
- Others: Mild cramping and sore breasts, not to mention an increase in cup size (C->D)!
Food Aversions: Still coffee, peanut butter, nuts, chicken, green veggies, dark chocolate, protein powder and now eggs 😦
Food Cravings: I’ve been craving things I haven’t eating in years!
- BAGELS (w/ “real” butter) or any bread!
- M&Ms (pretzel or crispy – they are back!)
- Chocolate Cake
- Ice Cream
- Donuts (Glazed Cake)
- Diet Soda (Pepsi Max or Coke Zero)
Maternity Clothes: I haven’t bought any maternity clothes, but I have been wearing the new “one size larger” clothes. Lie, today I just bought a maternity sweater since all my smalls/mediums are pretty tight and super uncomfy now.
Stretch Marks: None, just my daily cocoa butter slathering.
Sleep: Sleep isn’t too bad, except for when I have to wake up at 4:00am. Thank GOD those are done!
Gender: Don’t know yet 🙂
Looking Forward To: Getting a bigger bump and see my baby grow. I have a prenatal appointment this Friday coming up. Can’t wait ❤
Have a great weekend everyone and don’t forget, for all things pregnancy related; click here! 🙂