Baby Gendron is officially 24 Weeks today! Let’s recap how the past month has been shall we? Weight Gain: 13.5lbs (4.5 in the last 4 weeks) and in the 170s.
Workouts: Since the spring schedule came out for one of my gyms, I couldn’t renew my class. I didn’t want to deal with looking for subs between baby shower or my end teaching date (which I declared is May 10th, but I’m feeling it may be sooner).
I am now teaching about 1-2 spin classes as of this week. My PERSONAL workouts are maybe 3-4 times a week; 2-3 times of yoga, 1-2 times of strength training or both combined!
If you missed my pregnancy health and fitness post, click here!
- Migraines: Was gone until week 23, I wake up with one but it will go away after an hour or two. At least this time, I only need to take a pill maybe once or ever other week.
- Exhaustion: Energy WAS back, but same thing, week 23 has me more tired and needing a nap once or twice a week.
- Nausea: Was also gone for a while until week 23. I wake up nauseous most mornings but it goes away quick.
- Others: A lot more back pain; breasts are holding steady at a full D and itchy!
Food Aversions: Eating is “normal” with the exception of eating veggies plus a few cravings here and there. Still have a bit of a gag reflex for them greens!
Food Cravings: For the past few weeks it’s been:
- Steel Cut Oatmeal/ Blueberries
- Blended Iced Coffees
- Cake/ Cupcakes
- Dark Chocolate
- Honey Wheat Pretzels
Maternity Clothes: I’ve gotten a few new bras and shirts this past month. Everything was either too short or my breast were just spilling out.
Still wearing M-L leggings. I also got this cute workout top (and jeggings) y’all saw this past week. Look at that bump difference between 22 (above in “workouts”) and 23!
Stretch Marks: I’ve been getting some in the area between my chest and shoulders, I’m sure it’s from the D’s. Still with my daily cocoa butter/ coconut oil slathering.
Sleep: Sleep has been a struggle to get comfy, but I have had a lot of cramping in the middle of the night and the having to pee 24/7!
Gender: It’s a girl; Samantha Julia ❤
Baby Items Purchased: Nothing really new, though My mom did buy this toy that we found on sale at Wal-Mart.
Looking Forward To: Baby shower in May and meeting Samantha. #IsItAugustYet?
Question: How’s your week going? Any pregnant mama’s feeling like the are “popping overnight?”
For all things pregnancy related; click here.