Good morning beautiful people ❤Today is a gorgeous day in New England. It’s cool and sunny. I know it’s not going to last too long before 80 degree weather hits, so I am enjoying the moment.For today, I am sharing some thoughts – Thursday thoughts to be more specific.
The other day I was thinking about how bodybuilding prepared me for motherhood:
1. Bodybuilder’s Sleep = Baby’s Sleep: Both VERY important; one for muscle recovery, the other for brain development.
2. Counting Macros = Breastfeeding: Macros and Breast are best, but sometimes you can’t/ don’t want to anymore for what ever reason.
3. Society on Bodybuilding = Society on Motherhood: People will ALWAYS have something to say, tell you what you SHOULD be doing, how you’re doing it WRONG, etc.
4. 5 Weeks Out = 35 Weeks: Both have 5 Weeks left til the big day!
5. Bodybuilder Body = Post Baby Body: It takes time, work, dedication and most importantly, PATIENCE.
I know, I know, I am strange one but it was on my mind. What do you think fitness mamas?
Speaking of bodybuilding, I am continuing my “stock up” for after baby arrives. I found this organic vanilla Muscle Milk protein powder on sale at Target for $17.24. Not the best price per serving (about $1.44/serving) but I didn’t feel like making a giant order on Bodybuilding.com since they have sweet deals. I do need new tires on my car first. There is always next time, right?
Fear not, I do have a new protein pancake recipe coming at ya next week. Stay tuned 🙂I don’t think Bun-Bun is not amused that I keep bugging her. She’s just too cute!Oh, in case you missed it, I am loving THIS 20-Min. HIIT workout.
It’s low-med impact (you can nix lunges and deadlifts for a lower impact), gets you heart pumpin’ and 2 rounds = 20mins. If you have more time, try THREE.Dark chocolate is always nice post-workout. 😉I am linking up with Amanda today over at Running With Spoons, go check her out and thanks for hosting.Question: What’s your current favorite of the follow:
Protein powder, protein bar, workout and/or breakfast?!