Happy Friday and 4th of July weekend!
This week my all-time favorite has been some protein pancakes. These pancakes are a semi “spin off” my PB2 protein pancakes recipes, which you can check out here. Enjoy!Peanut Butter Marshmallow Protein Pancakes (one serving)
- 2 Tbps of Flour (oat, wheat, or your choice)
- 2 tsps Smooth, All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Scoop of Cellucor Peanut Butter Marshmallow Whey (or 1/4 cup protein powder of choice)
- 1 Large Egg’s Egg White
- 2-3 Tbsps of Liquid (use vanilla almond milk, soy, etc.)
- 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Packet of Stevia
- Dash of Sea Salt
- Toppings: Chia seeds, raspberries, maple syrup, etc!
Mix everything into a small bowl, except for the egg white and stevia. Be sure to add the liquid slow, depending on your desired pancake thickness. Whisk the egg white and stevia until nice whipped, then add to rest of ingredients. Let mixture sit for at least 5 minutes.
After, take pancake mixture and add in the egg white. Take a pan, spray it with non-stick cooking spray and turn the stove on to a low-medium heat.
Cook each side for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from heat and top with what your heart desires!
Question: Do you get in a breakfast rut?
What’s been your go-to breakfast this summer?