How about brownies?
Why not combine BOTH and turn it into a “better for you” treat? Today I have for you a flourless and gluten-free White Chocolate S’mores Brownie recipe that uses my flourless protein brownie doughnut recipe. Enjoy!White Chocolate S’mores Brownies (makes 4-6 servings)
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Up Dark Chocolate (I use 60% or higher)
- 1-2 Tbsps White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp of Creamy Peanut Butter (or your choice)
- 1 Tbsp of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (or your choice)
- 1 tsp of Pure Maple Syrup (or Agave, Honey)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2-3 Packets of Stevia
- 2 tsps of Ground Flax Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Protein
- 2 Large Egg
- Dash of Sea Salt
- [Optional] Add In’s: 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips, 1/4 Cup of Marshmallow Pieces
- Toppings: 1 Tbsp of White Chocolate Chips & 1/4 Cup of Marshmallow Pieces
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Take the first three ingredients and melt in the microwave for 30-45 seconds (depending on your microwave). Once chocolate is melted, add in the remaining ingredients except for the egg and sea salt.
- Once everything is well mixed, place the brownie batter to the side and whisk the egg with sea salt. Then mix into batter and mix well.
- Now you can finally add the batter into a small square pan (I used an 8×4 inch loaf pan or try a cupcake pan). Top batter with marshmallow before placing into the oven.
- Place brownies into oven for about 10mins (again, depending on your oven). I usually like to check at the 8 minute mark just to be on the safe side. You want the center to be slightly firm but not over (or under) cooked.
- Remove brownies from the oven and let them cool for about 15mins, then eat up!
Question: How do you do s’mores?
I once had a s’mores ice cream and I must say, was pretty delicious!