Welcome to Nutritiously Sweet!
- September 1st, 2015 will mark an 80+ lb weight loss maintained for SIX years. I was overweight since I was 5 years old to age 21.
- My highest recorded weight was 240lbs back in 2007 during my sophomore year of college. Currently, my weight fluctuates between 158-162. If you’d like, you can read more about my weight loss here.
A bit about yourself.
- I am 27 years old, baker, health & wellness coach, CPT, cycling instructor and mommy-to-be dealing with a few food allergies here and there.
- I was born in New York City and currently live in Massachusetts. I graduated from the University of Vermont (where are my Catamounts?) in 2010 with a B.A. in Geography and Psychology. I have two younger brothers, a mommy and a daddy. Of course my lovely fiancé, Patrick and our baby-to-be ❤
What Will You Feature On This Site?
- Follow me as I post about my fitness, eats, recipes, pregnancy (pre & post) journey and much more!
- Here on Nutritiously Sweet, you will find many recipes that are free from most allergies and are not only delicious but better for you too! You’ll even find some that are gluten-free, grain-free and vegan!
What Can I Find More “Sweet” Things From You?
What are you currently doing?
- I am currently working as a fitness instructor. On my spare time I enjoying spending time with my family, cooking, baking, reading, cycling, being a yogi, hiking (if weather permitting), exploring, learning about nutrition, and working out.
Do you work out?
- Yes, of course. My workout routine varies but you can click here for my favorite workout routines or go to the coaching page to get a personalized workout routine to fit YOUR goals!
Can I contact you for more information?
- Please feel free to email me at NutritiouslySweet@gmail.com.